The following are our expectations regarding PE kit:
• PE Tops can be either polo shirts or round neck sports tops with sleeves (short or long) and must be navy blue or black. No other colours are permitted.
• Tracksuit/Jogging bottoms and sport shorts must be navy blue or black.
• Sport cycling shorts and leggings are permitted, but they must be official sportswear and/or not sheer, individual cases will be discussed if an item of clothing is deemed unsuitable.
• Footwear and socks must be appropriate for sporting activities (including indoor activities). (ie fashion trainers are not suitable for sporting activities)
• We strongly advise that students also bring with them a sports sweatshirt or tracksuit top in the event that outdoor exercise is undertaken. Such tops must be navy blue and must not be worn around the UTC outside of PE lessons.
• Branded and personalised GPUTC PE Kit is available from our website or visit www.shotbowl.com to order directly.
There is also an option to buy branded PE clothing, these are ordered direct from the supplier and can be delivered to the UTC for collection. Alternatively you may get the items delivered directly to you, or collect from their store if you wish. As with our day to day business wear, we do not expect parents to buy UTC branded clothing, however it is available for you if you wish.